Sunday, March 8, 2009

Novak Djokovic - New Head Racquet

Novak Djokovic

Djokovic Racquet Promotion - I'm not sure what this is.

Greetings, Tennis Zone Customers.

I've been trying to figure out two things this weekend, so let me know if you can help...

1.) What can I call a Tennis Zone customer that sounds more lively and catchy?

A TZer? A Zoner? A Tennis Zoner? - Let me know.

2.) Next up, what is up with this new Djokovic-going-to-Head thing?

What's up with the new stick? - He's playing with it everywhere, but I have no idea what it is.

Not many people other than Novak know.

I don't even know if our rep knows.

Not a whole lot has been said about this new racquet, due out this May.

I have nothing to tell you about it, except that we will have it available as soon as it comes out.

All I really have to show you is this video, which will probably just confuse you more.

Find more at SpeedLessons.com.

There is nothing that will help you learn more, but I laughed, so I'm referring you along.

Enjoy.

No comments: